Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Travel Jewelry Roll-Up

If you're like me, you are always waiting until the last minute on birthday gifts and Christmas presents. The problem is that I love giving handmade gifts...the result is me sewing like a mad-woman (and not always with the greatest of precision), neglecting housework and arriving late to whatever event the aforementioned gift was needed for. So I need to do one of two things: 1) Start earlier on handmade gifts OR... 2) Find some very quick but cute handmade gift ideas. Obviously I'm going to go with the second option. Here's my solution!!

The Jewelry Roll-up!! I love how it turned out. I'm working on a tutorial. I'll get it out soon, long before you need last minute Christmas gifts. This would also be a great gift for a girlfriend's birthday, maybe with a cute ring or pair of earrings. I love the addition of the little screen!

This great print is Joel Dewberry (a fat quarter I picked up a couple months ago just waiting for a great project). The red and brown dot fabrics, zipper and twill ribbon are from Hancocks.

Click HERE for the tutorial!!









Tutorial HERE


1 comment:

  1. That project is very beautiful. Having a personal touch made that bag a wonderful gift. Good work!

    pattaya apartments

    ReplyDelete