Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bucket Tote Mania


I am completely obsessed with these bucket totes over at Ikatbag. Genius and beautiful! I can't stop looking at them. I love the combinations of piping and great prints. They look so sturdy.

Lunch Bag-Ikatbag

This is the inside of the bag, but it shows how great the handles are. One short and one long, the long shoulder strap one pulls through the short one, I am going to make one!
Bucket tote--Ikatbag

I ordered some Michael Miller neon laminate fabric from Purl Bee (I had a gift card burning a hole in my pocket, thanks Hannie!) It came yesterday and is stunning...and blinding. I've got some great bucket tote ideas and there is piping involved! Woo! My giant shoulder bag was stolen from my car around Thanksgiving and I have been living out of a tiny purse--let's just say it's not up to the challenge of diapers, juice cups, water bottle, toys, books, changes of clothes, snacks...It needs a break and a replacement. 






No comments:

Post a Comment