Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer is finally here!

We've had a lot of fun stuff going on since the last time I posted (almost a month ago, negligent blogger!)

The beach: It was wonderful, the boys had such a great time and we went with some great friends. (Three boys under three all in one house!)





Last week was P's birthday! Hard to believe my baby is three. We threw a joint party with close friends--Curious George/Circus theme. It was so much fun. My friend, H, painted the curious george "banana toss" game in the photo! We also had a toy fish pond and a ring toss, lots of kid friendly food--a popcorn machine, watermelon, hot dogs. We had the cake made by a fantastic bakery in the area and ordered the Curious George figurine from amazon, I made the hat out of fondant (I was hoping to put it on George's head, but it was a little too droopy.) The party favor was a lollipop and a CG book.

I did a little sewing for the party, pennant flags to decorate and a tablecloth overlay.


We did some chalkboard art for the birthday boys--just a few of their favorite things (the chalkboard came from Hobby Lobby). My friend, H, also decorated little water bottles and juice boxes for the kiddos with Curious George art-adorable!




We've also had a couple of fun weekends at the lake...the sun just wipes these babies out!



Hopefully I'll be back with some more projects and life stuff!

1 comment:

  1. That birthday looked adorable! Glad you're blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete