Monday, December 20, 2010

Public Apology

         I have been remiss in my blogging of late and it has been brought to my attention by multiple individuals. Please accept this humble apology and my pledge to blog more frequently than at 20 day intervals. Massive update post coming soon to a webpage near you. Please enjoy the pictures and video below while you wait with eager expectation.

W , making sure our Christmas tree is level.

One of my favorite ornaments. I made bunches of these crochet snowflakes two Christmases ago because my grandmother always had them on her tree. Love the old fashioned feel.

W and I had a  Christmas ornament engagement shower  (with Sarah and her fiancee) and this is one of the ornaments we were given-it came from Rachel! Great memories :)

I love this ornament. "Two Peas in a Pod." It's so whimsical and fun!

This one is from last Christmas. It looks like a weird little peanut, but it's Baby P. His first photo!

The Christmas Pickle. It's a German family tradition. You hide the pickle somewhere in the tree on Christmas morning and whoever finds it first gets an extra gift. My mom does it at her house too and it's usually something like movie tickets, John Mayer tickets a couple of years ago, gift cards, etc.... Fun!


This is a completely non Christmas related video, but I just found it on my video camera and could not stop laughing. Enjoy and think of warm weather.

1 comment: