Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm in love!!


My sweet husband, in anticipation of Mother's Day (and my birthday a few months from now, and Christmas :) gifted me with a new sewing machine!! Let me just tell you:

I. am. in. love.

         It is amazing! It has features built in that my old sewing machine only dreamed about in its dreams. It's a Pfaff, which in my opinion (after researching and trying out Berninas, Brothers, and Vikings) is a superior machine...and quite beautiful (and really on sale). It sews through tons of layers of fabric without a hitch, makes perfect button holes, has INTEGRATED DUAL FEED (patented, specific to Pfaff, and wonderful!!), and has more than 100 stitches (including little turtles :). I really can't say enough great things!

If you're in the market for a sewing machine (Ashley and Sarah :), get a Pfaff!

1 comment:

  1. I bet it could make some awesome curtains for my condo :)

    ReplyDelete