Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Friends

            Last weekend, we got the "old gang" together. We've known each other since high school or college and some of us even elementary school-we're going on eleven years or more of great friendship. We've been through a lot together and I couldn't do without these girls. When I was in the hospital for 8 weeks on bedrest with Baby P they visited, brought me lunch, sent flowers, called, emailed, sent care packages, prayed like the dickens and were so supportive. Last week was the first time in years that all six of us have been together in a long time and we had so much fun. We don't do it often enough!

We have hundreds of pictures like this one, the people at the table next to us actually got up from their seats (all four of them) to take this picture for us. Cheers to them!

We took lots of pics of these neat handpainted horses in downtown Lex. After looking at this one, I realized I probably should have worn heels and then had a nightmare about short legs chasing me around the house with a pair of stilettos...

Hey there, movie star! Where's your BF Dean Martin?

Sarah really wanted to feed the horses and the only thing handy was a her little leather clutch, yum! And it matches!

Weird story involving a policeman directing traffic after a Nickelback concert. We are huge fans, by the way, of Nickelback and that friendly policeman who led us over to a dark corner of a park to give us contraband concert memorabilia (C went home with 3!!).

I feel like there should be a scary Halloween story to go with this picture...something like: the woman who drank so much caffeine she jittered away into nothing and could never be photographed again...

Baby P loves his aunties! Obviously :)


That's better, maybe it was just Sarah that made him cry...

3 comments:

  1. Wow. That's all I have to say about that scary pic of me. And ew.

    And that pic of us holding P crying makes me laugh everytime!

    I miss y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, thats the scariest picture of Ashley ever. Maybe she should make a mask out of it and go as that for Halloween instead of a mermaid!
    Also, I cannot believe you think I made Baby P cry! Someone definitely handed him to me that way. He loves his auntie sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should wear that as a mask! And it wasn't me that made baby P cry!

    ReplyDelete